Sunday, February 3, 2008

cut myself

I cut myself. I asked doctor how worst is it, and he said, not so bad, few stitches are all you need. “Will it left some ugly scar there?” I asked. “Sure is it. You have some stitches and the scars will leave there for few months or a year may be and then it will fade according to the time. Don’t worry dear, put some medic, aware of what you eat, and pay attention while you using the knife next time. Everything will be alright then.” I feel relief after hearing what the doctor is said, but it will be an ugly scar while waiting for it to get heal. I have to take very good care for the cut to avoid it get other infection or accidentally scratch the stitches. All I need is medicine to make it heal faster and hopefully recover as soon as possible. (Metaphor) People use knife as an equipment to cut, chop or may be kill, it is very useful and dangerous at the same time. Without it you can’t even cook a meal, with it you will recklessly cut yourselves like I do. Knowing its dangerous but still obsess to apply it every time. Just like fire represent human life, without it we cant live, without love, you will never know how far you can go, how important life for you. Love from family is at the first place, I can’t barely to think when they leave me, and sure my world will tear apart. Love from your peer, sure you’ll dry off without it moisturize your life. Love from the love one which kills you gradually without your conscious. That’s cruel. It is hurt when it do really hurt you, making a wound in your heart which take so long period to wait it fade, is fade not disappear dude. From a fresh wound till it change to brown color, you pain you gain. Most of us are easier to adopt the critic’s stance, we can easily spot the things that displease or bore us, including me. For example in life, we’re too focused on the annoyances in the foreground compare to see the quiet delights in the background. Every time when we go out at night, parents sure do will ask some question about who are you dating with or where you and your friends going to, bla bla bla. You are so dislike the sound keep buzzing beside your ears but you had forgotten this is their caring to you. Worrying about your safety ness. I’m now training myself to see the those small happy moment my life bring to me, I believe at the end of my day, there are nothing more important than the small happiness who ever gave me once upon a time. They’re what you’ll remember. Sad is sad (a woe face), but it won’t take long time =]



“Gosh… what I was writing?! Damn it.”


7 comments:

xyyz said...

heya, xinzhan here. i think i understd wat u wrote. oh well, stay cool and chill~ happy cny! win more! and don miss out the shopping when it's still on sale~!

ps: gong xi fa chai

Sueann said...

okie dokie. Sales must wait me!!! happy cny, gong hei fatt choi ! =]

YingHui said...

Hey dear, what a small thing u also wan use so many words to describe. =.="

niel said...

you should write greeting cards or something... love is just like a knife.. life is just like a box of chocolate.. sex is just like streamyx.. :D p/s gong hey fatt choi and a very happy valentine.

Sueann said...

hahah,got plenty of free time, then write abit more, beside what ever rubbish also put inside which is my words also. why is sex is like streamxy? streamxy sucks wor... -_-''

niel said...

sex is just like streamxy. When you never had it before, you hope and wish dearly you have it,even more if your friend had it. However, you still can live on without it. Once you have it on the other, it's seems normal but then if you have it and lost it/taken away, you'll die, one way or the other. p/s streamxy suck when you share with others, sex too, love too. Limited bandwidth sis.. keep that in mind

Sueann said...

i see. But don't describe it as streamxy, coz i using it now.hahah =] and is sharing with my 6 others house mates.adui~~