Monday, April 14, 2008

what a week







Long time before when my grandmom still young, =] she likes to listen different kind of music, Chinese songs, western music... collect bunch of those music albums. Until that day she move out from the old house, bunch of the albums just lie there waiting me to them home. I so want to bring all them back, really bunch and bunch of it. However my parents they said "our car full d lar... some more we don't have the player..." Arh... i so damn sad until now every time i remind about this incident. I regret didn't take all those baby black album home with me. Arh!!! so lucky the one behind me who bring them back. Ish. Don't miss any, don't wait any time if u decided to do whatever you would like to do next. gosh, i so regret i missed bunch of goodies !!! why am i obedient. =| Stupid enough to take home few of it only. Allahhh. =[

1 comments:

YingHui said...

Oh gosh, dear. Yours' bears are superb duper cute. One of them looks clever, others look like soh soh. I cannot tahan their cute. It makes me keep on opening yours blog. ^.^