Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My dear Jan





My little brother gave me a tweety bird's cover notebook. It is just a simple and childish notebook, furthermore I'm not a tweety's fans, but the sweetest thing is the way he gave me this present. Once I back home and he came back from tuition class, he said he got something to give me and I said what is it ? He required me to close my eyes and give him my hand... I do it according to what he asked me to do and then he passed me this yellowish notebook. Isn't he sweet and lovely? Just like a boyfriend give present to a girlfriend. (wondering is he learn that from tv?!) That book is a present from his teacher and is too girlish, not suit him. He keep another mickey one. I so appreciate it and I still hesitate isn't he wanna kena me with some bugs toy or what. Feel so regret after that. He recently participate in a english story telling competition. Although he can't get any prize, but you are the first runner up in my heart. I remember last time I got took part in those story telling competition, I am literally freak out and can hear my own heart bouncing sound. Walao, some more is inside a class only, not at the morning assembly and his story telling venue is at the morning assembly hall. I just admire his bravery, and he manage to tell out all the story together with some action according to his teacher. Endless muacks for you, Jan. Thank you. Don't naughty at home, listen to what mommy said !!!


p/s: Isn't it Jan too girly? I'm the one who suggest this spelling. Actually i hope to name my sis as 'sue jane' and i only plan for a sis name, however it doesn't go according to what I wished and that name gave it to my cousin already, so i name my little brother as 'Jan'. Wah Jan. ish.

7 comments:

niel said...

your brother damn leng zai.. he got jigei?

Sueann said...

haha, like brother like sister (pretty face is inside the gene) =] jigei ah? i don't know eh, never ask him about that. But i do asked him who is the cutest girl in his class, he always show me a "no-idea" laugh+grin and then run away. He got many girl's friend according to what he saids.

. Jäcky . said...

GF - girl friend..wow..I wonder he can teach me something about that..

Sueann said...

hahaha, haizzz, kido nowadays. :|

Chew Hean Ginn said...

lol so sue jan..?? wu sue jan again..? ask ur bro play piano with wei fu sis la.. i intro ^^
p/s why all us p/s ><

Sueann said...

hahhhaha, my brother don't know how to play piano la. p/s recently popular mah. =] p/s p/s

niel said...

hean_ginn you're such a pervert!