Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Never end

Just finish my ETM 4106's exam. Ish, don't wanna talk about it, always regret after exam but keep playing and lepak-ing before it. No one to blame except myself. =] One down, still got plenty of midterm and assignment waving at me. Can i pretend for not seeing it? unless i wish to lose my marks.

List according to the date:
31/3 - etm3086 assignment.
3/4 - etm4096 midterm test.
7/4 - ehm3066 midterm test.
8/4 - OC lab.
14/4 - ehm3066 assignment.
16/4 - een3096 assignment.
24/4 - etm4106 assignment.
25/4 - etm4096 assignment.
unknown - een3096 midterm test.
( if I'm not mistaken)

Take a deep breath, keep telling myself and just do it. Can't back home this weekend. Ish~ Adui~ why got so much things to do. I don't know about the others but for me, if i have plenty of task waiting me to accomplish it, i'll automatically feel so lazy and sleepy. So damn easy to fall asleep, and have a very sweet dream. Those drama,movie or even newspaper is like far more interesting and attracting than usual. "yam kung~" I wish i have Einstein's brain or Dr Chuah's one also more than enough for me already. =|

(Ignore this) I/T: I’m not an adult cause I never want to be. It’s that mean if I don’t want to be an adult then I’m not an adult anymore but still need to continue to act like an adult and do what an adult need to do. If I don’t want to be, then I should act like a child, cry out loud if didn’t get feed or give a cool face if parents refuse to buy candies for me, but I don’t. So, it means i'm still an adult and need to take responsibility for every things i did. Okay, talking shit again. =]

3 comments:

Chew Hean Ginn said...

ahh... i got 1 solution for u ...lisien to 鸟儿的幻想 by 老狼
then u will be come a brid and fly to whereever u want to get too.. :D

Sueann said...

bird you laa! =]

YingHui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.