Sunday, March 16, 2008

The first day to school

Do you still remember the first say you went to school? Not kindergarten, but is primary school. Actually I’m can’t remember the first day I went to kindergarten, I just remember I used to sit van to there and the driver is the kindergarten’s teacher’s father. There is an Indian woman who associated him to handle the kids in car which is including me. The Indian woman is friendly and she really took care of me. The last year and last day I sit that van, she told me to remember her, is kind of sad that day I remember but I do remember her till now, just forget her name. =]

Last night when I was watching the TV’s show, there is a show showing the first day of school opening. I saw those parents took their child to the school with brand new school bag, school uniform and plain white shoes. OH~ the feeling of first-day-in-school is suddenly blow into my heart like wind. With the fastest speed, I rush into my mom’s room and ask my mom to watch it with me. There is a reason why I want to do this. I remembered the first day to school, my grandpa gave me an Angpao and a little size purse for me to put all my coins. (Last time pocket money not that much) My mom went to school with me that time, I not so remember how we get there, school bus I think, and then register my name and went into my class. The teacher introduce herself, tell us not to cry (you may cry for the first day, but not tomorrow. Unfortunately, I cry for a week and my mom had teman me to school for a week! Yup, I so not independent.), she takes us to go around the school, tell us where is the toilet and how to speak out when you want to go toilet and etc. One more things that makes me remember till now is when we are first year, we need to put out bottle behind the class, I have no idea why they want to do so. The problem is, there are ants around that place, there was once I took orange juice to school, after class, I so proudly take out the bottle and drink, after that only I saw why inside there got so many tiny black dots, OMG, is ants. From that day, I hate ants!

The TV show really makes me bring back a lot of my first-day-school memories. I so want to thank my mom, I so easy to cry. I cried for a week and she went to school with me for a week together with my brother, wait me till break time and after school. Thanks mom. That time, the food in canteen is very berry cheap; I remember the most expensive price is RM1.50 for big size beehon soup. Can we still find that price in present school? I usually eat for the RM0.50 one and my pocket money is only RM1. Now my brother’s pocket money is RM5. Good sign of economics development. Until the time I was standard 3, my brother entered my school. The funniest things is, during break time, we usually chopsticks to eat our food, that time I only realize my brother DON’T KNOW HOW TO USE CHOPSTICKS and I terpaksa need to feed him with chopsticks. Malunya !!!~

Suddenly so miss the name tag and plain white shoe I used to wear last time. I miss lots of things. =]

P/s: I had tried a very berry delicious Bak Kut Teh this morning. Upload those pictures next time.

2 comments:

sunny86 said...

you can still wear your 2ndary school uniform if u want ~
sometime i also wear my RCS uniform and post in front mirror when i missing my youth time so much.
Perhaps you can wear your uniform and walk into pub or clubbing.Or shopping~ hehe~

Sueann said...

haha, omg!!! cannot la. sure look silly if now wear back secondary uniform.May be can wear it to some of the custom party. Make it sexy abit.haha =] Beside, my uniform i gave it to my relative d.