Monday, March 3, 2008

It is cruel to grow up







It is really cruel to grow up. When you gain something, there will be some losses. Love, money, time and the most important, ages. You can see the increasing amount of silvery hair on your parents' head. Every time i look at them, is just makes me feel so sorry&sad about that. I'll try my best to take care of you, try my best to make them proud of me. I hope you won't disappointed on me because i'm not good enough. I'll pay any price to let my dearest family to stay forever by my side. Can i pray to minimize the losses? omg, it bring tears to my eyes, better stop writing all this sentimental thingy.

6 comments:

niel said...

when you gain something, there will be lost of something else. Why dont you be more optimist and rephase it to " when something is lost... a more worthy thing somehow will comes to you" there's face in each and every coin. you can either be sorry and feel regret miserablely to live your life or you just can appreciate what you have now and be happly about it.. human say they tends to choose the optimist path to be happy but they always fail to do so.

sunny86 said...

wow~
u small version look cute ~

sunny

niel said...

your* small version... zzzzzzzzz

Sueann said...

hahah, Daniel, you know sunny? now unofficially introduce to you, from Melaka campus also. =] and U and your also never mind la.

niel said...

har? i thought chew geng pula.. i'm so sorry dear..

Sueann said...

ya lorrr, not your friend, that sunny . hahaha=]