Sunday, July 13, 2008

respond-sible

I came out with this while I was waiting for my aunt at home to come and go out together. I think of a word. RESPONSIBLE. I suddenly feel that it is a very heavy word. Think about the responsible of our parents to us; think about how the word take effect to your work and everything you did now. We all have the responsible for everything we did. It is not just you made a mistake and “puff” just disappears from that. You have to take responsible of the mistake. See, the word appear again, everyday in our life. I wish I can escape the word.

My friend told me her cell phone had been stolen by her student in school and the student is just 9 years old… primary standard 3. Fortunately she discovers earlier and manages to find it back at the student’s home. It is very hilarious the way she describe to me how the student try to lie but fail and eventually hand over the cell phone himself. However the sad thing is, he just standard 3 and story behind is his parents didn’t stay together with him due to their working condition. His parents throw the responsible of their child to the uncle and the uncle fail to take full responsible to the kid and it end up like that. Who to blame?

I’m wish I’m brave enough to handle every responsible on my shoulder now, to me, to my family or to anyone. I wish my wish can be true.

Here come my responsible, my aunt and her child is here, my responsible is to drive my aunt, the baby and the kids safely to the town. Yes, I did it. OHH and my fyp. It is a very very weighty responsible which i try to do but i wish to escape but i need to do else i can't graduate but i feel want to skip it but actually i can't... argh, just do it... Wuffffff……




0 comments: