Thursday, January 24, 2008

silly me

When I listening the CD that my buddy gave me as my birthday present, I really so want to thanks them for their sincere and marvelous day we have been through. There is one interesting thing that I want to mention is, for Xian Yi, I really sorry for my stupidity, what actually happen is, she try to play a birthday song for me with her piano through the house phone, must tell here, she was a superb great pianist, but silly me, I answer the phone and then “hello~ hello~ hello~” no one answer, who is playing the phone over there? And then before I heard the song, I hung up the phone. She explained that was the time when she bringing the phone near the piano so that I can hear the sound. I’m sorry my dear Xian Yi. After that, of course kena scold… but I feel so happy for that. Thanks buddies~ I love you all much much mellow~ =]

0 comments: