Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hot

As we all know, Chinese New Year is coming soon, very soon. You guys bought new outfit d? new cloths, new pants, new bra, new undies... make sure everything new. =] i bought mine, and i plan to have a mahjong party at my house, everyone is welcome but the problem is I only have one set of mahjong. I think we can take turn for it. =} hehe. As cny is coming, the cny's burning sun is hang on the sky everyday, cast the light and heat furiously to the land. Poor us need to bake like that everyday. Oh gosh~ everytime i went out with my mom during morning, the sun is making me "lia gong" so want to take off all my cloths but due to the imperfection of my body shape, i gonna reconsider about it, plus sure get sun burn if i did that. What i did is try my best to walk under the shadow. The princess of candle. I am so hot~ ( if hot, drink some water.) Well my friends, put some sun block if you wanna go out at this time. I'm that kinda person who get "not friendly" when I'm feel hot, i keep complaining there and i found out, my mom is so patient about everything, she won't get mad when traffic jam in the middle of the hot tub or can't find parking to park while waiting my brother after school. I must learn that from her, as she said :"you can't do anything also.why not treat it with a open heart?" muacks mom.

beside, i took many pictures of the sky recently.

4 comments:

niel said...

cast the light and heat furiously to the land... lol...

Sueann said...

what a great description. =]

niel said...

mine is better-

daniel and sueann never meet before just like two humming bird who also never meet before..

haha..

Sueann said...

trying hard to emphasize something that is hard to express by using simple alphabets.