Sunday, December 16, 2007

Meaningful thoughts

1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.

11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

Adapted from here.

It is great that we speak out what are we thinking, is great that we manage to communicate. I admit it. I addicted to you, but my world won't stop turning because of that. When i said it, i mean it. I'm addicted. =] getting over it, getting the shit out of my life. My life is happy, goes on. Lets my song sing on forever. muacks. =]

4 comments:

unknown said...

wish to give a comment on number 7.
you are unique in some way or another, just like everyone else

Sueann said...

Now only i know we can be simple or complicated. I tot i'm simple, but i'm not. I think this thoughts, not all of it, just some of it, i still can make it. Thats make me meaningful i think. simple enough.

unknown said...

like every always do know and would say to claim you down. But somehow i do believe it from the bottom of my heart. When you think it's the darkeness night, day always come. everybody leaves and everybody lies but true friend will leave a path in your life that will leads you to another part of your life. Friendship it's just like peeing on your self, everyone see it but only you your self feel the warmness it gives you. I would really be honor to be your friend. share with me anything. I may not give perfect advice infact i may give really stupid ones but i'm sure i still do able to crack your as out. :D thank care. A very merry christmas and a happy new year

unknown said...

calm*