Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm so stupid






6th of Dec, which is today, the floor is always wet. Really not glad walking on wet floor. The rain start from morning until now. I think i will have a very good sleep tonight cause the weather is cool and nice to sleep. I start to understand why my friend told me when it's winter, you really not feel like want to bath. I can get her view already but i still had my bath today. Clean clean clean. Just came back from my exam and my mood is not so good. Can be consider as not comfortable. Sore throat plus did bad in the exam. Ish, not feel like mention it already. Beside, i cant change anything now. It's over and is done. So make sure you're well prepare and definitely sure for that answer before you're regret. I'm not regret now, coz i choose to be this way. Gumption. This word suddenly appear in my mind. I didn't used this word much, but it suddenly show up. According to dictionary, gumption means the wise and intelligent that you needed to know how to handle in a particular situation. I hope i have enough gumption to handle every situation that I'll fall into it in future. Bless me. Tomorrow, tomorrow is the day. Hope i can buy it. =]

p/s: Sharing some meaningless photo today.

2 comments:

YingHui said...

Babe, i just same as you. Dunnoe how to do in exam. My mood juz same as the whether. Raining all the time. Plus i forgot to bring my purse back. What the hell? I'm so stupid

Sueann said...

darling,don't worry la, I'll help you to take your purse back la.Then you borrow some money from parent to shopping first=] don't let it spoil your shopping mood. he he. And i win rm1.90 in mahjong. =]