Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where to fit yourself

Every single human in this world would like to choose a preferable life style to live on. As we all know, since the moment we are born, we can’t choose which couple should become our parents for our entire life, in which country or what kind of culture to inherit. We all cannot choose all this, but we know we can choose what kind of life we can live on until the moment we’re dead. I asked this question to some of my friend before, “Where will you choose to live when you have that ability?” of course, different people, different answer. First type, city live (busy and interesting city life); Second type, country side life (which mean more peaceful, fresher air to breath). Long time ago I would choose the second type, but now, I more prefer the first type. I don’t know why. May be few month later it will not be the same answer again.

What I’m trying to say here is, it is not wrong in choosing the life or country you will like to spent on. However, if you fail to choose or don’t have that ability to migrate, don’t force it. You can’t bring happiness by forcing yourselves. I had read an article showing that how many percent of illegal immigration into Malaysia, or illegal immigration from Asia country into western country or Europe. Those people use every cent and strength to get themselves into a country claiming that it is a better way to make a living and gain happiness in a strange land but they are actually suffering every single day to play hide-and-seek game with the cops. The ways of the local treat the foreigners, it just makes my spine chill. They just forget how free and warm when they spending their life in own country. We don’t need to speak foreign language, stick with our own slang. Enjoying the benefit that the country had gave it to us. Nevertheless, if you have that ability or money to have a proper and legal way of immigration, I’m sure so very happy for you. May be a little bit jealous.

I’m always thinking it in my mind; will it be someday that I able to migrate to US? CAN? Or may be AUS? India? I have no idea. Just live where am I now and love it. You can’t enjoy it when you hating something. Don’t jealous if they have better life, you know you can’t choose it, but why not make your life interesting and make them jealous you. =] no faith but only choice. Billionaire not born with it, (may be some is) they work and they gain it. Dancer not born with it, they trained. Some people desperately wish they are a star, extraordinary, special; while some wish they are ordinary one, did everything to make people not seeing them. The world is a crazy place. I sure I can make my life blast.

1 comments:

niel said...

choices...what it means by chosing not to choose? Is it mean that we already make a choice?