Monday, November 12, 2007

twice


A massage from little brother to his sis.

This is a little bit late to talk about it, but is better to be late than absent.Twice for the amount. Why do I say so? How do you feel that feel “wow, my holiday is going to begin” before you start your holiday. Well, I feel it twice for a holiday. I kind of enjoy the life which the routine is you sleep late, wake up late, then you eat, probably go for a shopping, watch TV and play with your dog, and then u stick with the series. Lastly, sleep whenever and wherever you wish to. No alarm for wake up call. May be some of you might sound what a meaningless life or boring, but I kind of enjoying it. Beside, I do, did some meaningful things, for example, hanging out with friend and tuition my brother who having an exam. He did badly for his exam. =s This kind of totally-freedom life end up in 2 weeks. I think. Climax begins. One day I receive a call from my friend saying that we need to re-sit a paper for the exam. BING BANG BONGS. It’s like a nuclear boom, booming inside my heart. WTF??!! I need to re-sit the paper and apparently the subject is the one which have the thickest notes. Oh god. Please tell me I’m dreaming. I need to read all this again? Yeah, I did. The other 2 weeks time for my holiday end up to stick with my notes. There is no exactly reason why all the students need to re-sit the exam, but I can’t stop myself thinking, it is we all did it so badly? And the passing level is under the expecting statistic level. So the lecturers all fed up and decided to give us the second chance. Frankly say, I really don’t know how to do for the first exam. This is sad. Well. I pray and I hope, I can pass. Once again, my second holiday has begun.

Recently watching an English drama named “gossip girl”. It is kind of the shadow of The O.C, and One Tree Hills. Although I’m didn’t watch The O.C. Teenagers, love, scandals, money and family. I am enjoying watching it. Beside, those actors inside is only a high school students but they show up and dress up like an adult. It is interesting in watching how they live their life and how they dressed. Their shirt is nice. Entertainment 100%. Oh, and spongebob’s cartoon. Thanks pink. (Thanks bitch) =]


0 comments: